Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game is action packed fun based on the best-selling phone game. Topple the structure with your Angry Birds attack. The classic fight between the egg stealing pigs and the angry birds goes on in a new version kids will love.
Why You’ll Love It: Bring those furious fowl to life.
Age: 5 years and up
- Build, launch and destroy
- Kids can play their favorite virtual game in real life
- 3 Angry Birds
- 4 pigs
- 1 bonus points star
- 1 bird launcher
- 14 building blocks
- 40 mission cards
- 16 points cards
Play your favorite app game in real life with the Angry Birds: Knock on Wood Game! The age-old battle between Angry Birds and the egg-stealing pigs continues, and the birds will have their revenge. Draw cards, build castles, and knock them down in this hands-on version of the touchscreen hit. First one to 100 points wins!
Angry Birds: Knock On Wood
- Ages: Five and up
- Requires: Ready to play
At a Glance:
- Brings the popular touchscreen app to a hands-on playing field
- Build, launch, and destroy to win!
- Three levels of cards with different building ideas and fourth-level freestyle options
- Experiment with freestyle building and launching distances
Hands-On Version of the Touchscreen Hit
The Angry Birds: Knock on Wood Game brings all the fun of the touchscreen app to a new, tactile playing field for two to four players. This game follows the same goals as the online version: launch the Angry Birds toward the egg-stealing pigs’ wooden castles to destroy them and advance to the next level. With three Angry Birds, four pigs, a variety of “wooden” pieces, and a bird launcher, you can now bring the same action to your living room.
Build, Launch, and Destroy to Win
Play consists of drawing cards from any of four levels, building a structure on the card, and then knocking it down. To play, you draw a card–the higher the card the more points possible to earn. Give it to the next player to build that card’s castle. Then, use the bird launcher to shoot it down with the birds indicated on the Mission card.
Go Crazy with Wild Cards
Our testers enjoyed the challenge of playing within the game’s rules, including the ways the structures can be built and the birds that can be used during particular launches. They also had fun with the special fourth-level mission cards that allow for freestyle building for more creative play. They enjoyed experimenting with the distances from which they could shoot the birds toward castles. With so many possibilities for hands-on play, this game will keep you and your family and friends occupied for hours!
What’s in the Box
3 Angry Birds, 4 pigs, 1 bonus points star, 1 bonus points egg, 1 bird launcher, 14 building blocks, 40 mission cards, 16 points cards, and instructions.
- Based on the on the best-selling phone app game, Angry Birds
- Now kids can play their #1 favorite app game in real life
- Build, launch and destroy with an exciting skill-and-action
- Features three Angry Birds, green pigs, one slingshot-style launcher, structure pieces and mission cards
- For 2 or 4 players